This is another excellent blog post, this time about how shedding the idea of “religious certainty” can impact your beliefs. I identify very much with this.
- I no longer carry the burden to defend God or to convince anyone of anything.
- I appreciate the gifts of this life far more, now that I’m not so focused on the next.
- I no longer get upset when I hear about what other people believe.
- My morals are becoming my own.
- I have a much larger sense of mystery now.
- I’m now open to Truth wherever I find it.
- My God got way bigger.